gamigo invites all players to travel to the Valleys of Ice Hearts, the latest update for Aura Kingdom. Venturing into the Valleys comes with a level cap increase, new maps, dungeons, events, and much more.
Players can start the new year in Aura Kingdom with new challenges and an increased level cap – the maximum level is now Slv25 (125). Four new fame quests will be handed out by Mirabelle and they’ll allow access to the dungeons Hidden Crystals Cave, Ancestral Spirits Temple, Otherworld: Glacial Ice Cavern and Otherworld: Subterranean Sanctuary. These quests can be completed every day but only once per day.
Patch 84 – aka the Valleys of Ice Hearts patch – will feature several new maps and dungeons to explore:
- New Map “Snow Crystal Plains”: A city famous for its crystal and unique scenery. Winter is still in full swing here! However, for all its breathtaking beauty, it has never been a place of peace. Here, the past and present are of no importance.
- New Map “Deep Hidden Valley”: The density of the majestic trees hides most of the sunlight – as if they didn’t want the sun’s rays to reach the people down below. The atmosphere is peaceful, but there is something unsettling about it! Players should get ready to fish, collect, dig, cook, learn the stories of the villagers and receive many new achievements!
- New Dungeon “Deer Valley”: The once Avian Artifact Sanctuary is now completely overrun by dangerous monsters, who lie in wait for their next prey.
- New Dungeon “Blue Valley Secret Realm”: The landscape will enchant players with blue plants filling the valley and moss covering every stone step. Looking up, they will see a beautiful golden glow spread throughout the forest. But not all is bliss. Little by little, this beautiful energy has been corrupted by an evil aura that begins to rise from deep within the forest.
- Eidolon Story Dungeon “Alucard”: Alucard came to the border of Azuria in search of a Maker. He wants to find the legend, but many obstacles await him on his way. It is said that he is always looking for a special person, his soulmate, but he has had no luck so far… is the player his special someone? This dungeon is only available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and to those that have reached level 60 or higher.
Further adventures await with a group of otters digging holes in Cactakara Forest and a horde of sea creatures invading the north side of the Helonia Coast.
For more information, please visit the following links:
• Website: https://aurakingdom.aeriagames.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuraKingdom/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuraKingdom
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AuraKingdomAeria
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aurakingdom/
About gamigo group
The gamigo group is one of the leading publishers of online and mobile games in Europe and North America. The group’s diverse game portfolio includes free-to-play titles such as Fiesta Online, Trove and Aura Kingdom and mobile games like Fantasy Town and Heroes of Twilight. Counting more than 400 employees, gamigo group is one of the largest players in the gaming industry. Besides its German locations in Hamburg (HQ) and Berlin, the gamigo group also has branches in Austin and Bellevue (US), and in Seoul (South Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries gamigo Inc. operating as “WildTangent”, gamigo US Inc., gamigo Publishing GmbH, Aeria Games GmbH and KingsIsle Entertainment, Inc. The gamigo group strives to grow organically as well as through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, including titles, gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets. The gamigo group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI). Learn more about gamigo group at https://corporate.gamigo.com/. Learn more about MGI at https://mgi-se.com/.